Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

The cast spills blood "Jackass 3D ', sweat and tears to make you laugh

That's what I learned: “Jackass 3D" no "interview" the distribution of Just come and enjoys the ride. They will operate the hall, not you.

Provided that kiss, you'll end up having fun, and I must say, I left no scars or materials of me naked on MTV finish, so I think I'll count this as a victory.

Over the years I have interviewed and talked with Johnny Knoxville on several occasions and has always been easier to talk about what you think. I also spoke with Spike Jonze on the show and Jeff Tremaine. In Austin, I interviewed Steve-O himself, and I'll put up tomorrow, like a piece of audio in the podcast return projected or captured.

The "Jackass" guys are exactly what you see when you watch movies or watch the program. There is no difference when you're in the room with them because they play characters in his films. I guess technically you could call "Jackass" movies documentaries, while being perhaps the most surreal films I've ever seen.

I'll have my review for the final movie of the week, but for now I want to share the interviews happened on Saturday the performance of the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel. The first room I entered was the most difficult, with a total of five children huddled there together. You see, I lost control of things more or less immediate, and I was very happy to do:


I love how Frank Dunn was in this interview. The next room is Johnny Knoxville and Bam Margera on the whole, a combination of these surprised me. I always thought that these two opposite poles of "Jackass", but as explained, this time, things were somewhat different:

And finally, Steve-O, Chris Pontius and Jeff Tremaine were together in the fourth quarter, and after interviewing Steve-O, it felt like you just resume the conversation where you left off.

It's funny ... when people dismiss "Jackass" the hand that these guys are laying on of hands, and that's ridiculous. You may not like what they do, but in the last decade have strengthened their particular type of comedy in some really crazy, experimental sites, and although it is certainly not the only thing that makes me laugh, you think: "I come to work very hard to avoid being caught in the incredible energy that is able to collect, even ten years after they first worked together.

"Jackass 3D" opens everywhere on Friday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment