Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Music may establish peace: Relief Fateh Ali

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan first introduced him as the nephew was. But in Hindi films because of his singing still the star as their number is started. The man named Fateh Ali Khan relief.

Kolkata's Tollygunge Club program here in connection with the relief of his journey so far and talked about future plans. Major part of the conversation.

Salman Khan starer overbearing largely credited with the success of its "cool cool let your eye" is being given to such songs. How do you feel?

I feel pretty good. Arbaz Khan are my friends and this song is the result of teamwork. I previously worked with Salman Khan. I brave for them and I sang in Mrs Khanna. Working with them is in itself a good experience. I never had no problems in dealing with them.

Unknown - unknown song "inscribed around" is really quite hit?

Yes. This is my third song for the large and Shekhar. I first worked with him in Om Shanti Om. The tune of their songs are very great. I liked was the music of this song.

There are very hit Bollywood songs based on the Kazwwalie. What do you think?


I like the songs just were voiced. His real credit goes to the tune makers. Kazwwalie sing at the shrines are. Credited with popularizing the genre in the world goes to my uncle Nusrat Ali Sahib. But India or Pakistan, tongue and voice we - others are very close.

This year you are very busy in Hindi films?

Yes, currently I'm focusing a lot on Hindi films. I very like the music here and I'm here to sing the songs. I am listening songs of Hindi films since childhood. Hindi film Mohammad Rafi, Kishore Kumar, Manna Dey, Mukesh sir, Lata and Asha as songwriter and Laxmikant - Pyarelal and RD Burman as music has.

What is your favorite song?

I think every song is my favorite song. Who does not like your voice. But "the heart is the child living (Eskaia) ',' Whatever you did (Once Upon a Time in Mumbai)" and "thugs will Naina (Omkara)" I like a lot.

How was your trip to Bollywood so far?

Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan died in 1998 after I feel the passion of Karachi with a record company (sin) started working on. But various reasons why the project has stalled. Pooja Bhatt came to Pakistan after it pretty. Then they were thinking of making a film. He heard the song dedication of mind and decided to take his film.

You judge the little masters of the second season in the Hmika?

Yes, for me it's like a dream materially change. I had several years to meet Sonu Nigam. Little master had a chance to visit him during the shooting. They long have I the industry. This year, my little master is the most wonderful experience.

India and Pakistan again - once the movement is not a Dikazchzh?

It is not. Pakistan is every Sunday I am off to Mumbai. After the shooting on Monday I am going back to Pakistan on Tuesday. During the shooting of little master was called on the Mahesh Bhatt.

Sir Nusrat miss?

He adopted me. So they are like a father to me. Those are many of my memories. But in 1985 his first show with them in Brighton Carnival I will never forget.

Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan's successor, what's it like to be?

Where I am today, I am because of their own. If they do not, I would not.

Pakistani artists in several television shows in India are called. But in Pakistan, why not?

Indian artists in Pakistan are very demanding. But the show of Indian artists of terrorism because there is extremely difficult to conduct. Pakistan is currently a victim of terrorism and therefore there can not show too much Pakistani artist. Indian artists organizing shows like the very hard work. But I hope that things will change soon.

Attitude of the people of Pakistan to the Indian film industry is like?

There are people obsessed with Indian artists. Through his songs I always strongly advocated for peace between the two countries. Music can establish peace between the two countries. I started trying to spread brotherhood between the two countries, he said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment